Uncomfatble situation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diebaasvanafm

Reaction score
With a bit of digging I drove Sid (my Rover) out of there.

Attachments

• DSCF2529.JPG
    DSCF2529.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 208

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Holy crap. Did you crap your pants when that happened? Any damage?

diebaasvanafm

Reaction score
It was a funny feeling, the front wheels went over then the ground gave way under the rear wheels. It sustained a little damage to rear panel and the plastics popped of. Check what it looks like from the rear.

Attachments

• DSCF2531.JPG
    DSCF2531.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 161

bsa239

Reaction score
Interesting

Your picture reminded me of what I did in my 71 Series while in Germany. I was clearing a field for camping and hit a swampy part of the field, buried my Blue Beast down to the axels. The local farmer came out and laughed and pulled me out. I then went and bought him a 6 pack of his favorite local beer.

Mike

mckee3210

Reaction score
Buried in deep Crevasse.

It was a funny feeling, the front wheels went over then the ground gave way under the rear wheels. It sustained a little damage to rear panel and the plastics popped of. Check what it looks like from the rear.

Woah buddy. You were in way deep in that crevasse!

I cannot wait I am considering converting one p38 range rover back to the high lift air ride through arnott industries. http://www.arnottindustries.com/part_LAND_ROVER_Air_Suspension_Parts_yid4_pid22_gid173.html

It might help to get through things like this along with a rebuild on my front suspension ball joints etc it will ride like a dream. I will be one of the few guys to go back to air ride that was converted I think!

have fun as I just detailed the rover and may not go off road for a bit seriously after all the work(yeah right that is what they are made for!)

kcuddeback

Reaction score
I am so glad it's not just me doing those things. Keep it up, maybe we'll meet up somewhere..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV