Upgrading compressor questions on reflash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waspjr123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm coming up close to replace my EAS. where did you source yours? Sounds like you did a DYI.

Thanks

It came as a kit with literally everything to do a retro fit bad news is i got it from landrover 1200.00 bucks aparently i could have got it from my usuall dealer autocamping but I was in a time crunch.
The pump did operate and it will get you off your bumps but will require a reflash.

Bostonian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasp - What year is your car and what's the mileage? I've got an 06 with 94k. I'm wondering how long these stock compressors tend to last.

waspjr123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasp - What year is your car and what's the mileage? I've got an 06 with 94k. I'm wondering how long these stock compressors tend to last.

Mine is a 2005 with 180 000 kilometres on it and I have semi rebuilt it 40000 ago. It really depends on your climate and how often you dry your desiccant out or replace your moisture filter. Really is yours poping fuses and making a racket?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM