Value of loaded 2012 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong it is a beautiful rig. You are going to have to find that one buyer who wants a completely accessorized LR4 and appreciates the value of it. Unfortunately that person will also have to have $40000 in their pocket as financial institutions not only avoid used car financing but will only lend on a black book value.

To put it in perspective if I put my 2010 LR4 up for sale (full load, comparable to yours but 100k miles) but otherwise stock I would want about $18k Canadian ($13 500 US).

Either way it is a good idea to test the waters now as the warranty has a year left? That will be a big comfort factor for potential buyer. If you don't get a price that is acceptable to you at least you have a great rig to enjoy for years to come.

jrza101

Reaction score
I’m in Utah and have a 2014 LR4 HSE LUX as well, let me know if you decide if you want to piece any of the mods out and I may be interested in taking them off of your hands for you!

Adrenalinsports

Reaction score
Which mods would you be interested in? The install of bumpers and such cost as much as the parts.

Adrenalinsports

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply’s. I think I will sell it complete like it is. I don’t have the time to part it out and hope that the stock items fit. The cameras and parking sensors are very complex and where hard enough to keep working on the steel bumpers. Don’t want to mess with them again.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're probably in the perfect location to sell a vehicle like this. Post it up on expedition portal and see if you get any takers.

MDJ2015

Reaction score
I spoke with my brother about this. I’ve got the same vehicle and same year with fewer mods. He may be interested. When and where are you listing it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut