Vandalism on my 03 RR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumper5836

Reaction score
Just woke up today and found someone has broken the rear tail lights of my 03 RR. What the heck did they do that for? It is not like it is just smashed, it looks like after smashing it they ripped away pieces of the lens cover to expose the lights. Lights are still there though. Are the lights worth a lot that they need to steal them or do you think it was just vandalism.
I have heard of people's front lights being stolen but not the rear lights.

A

ayavner

man that is awful! I would hope we would be at the point where someone looking for a rear light for a disco could afford to buy one, not like we're talking crapped out honda CRX or something... dang...

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lights are not worth very much. It was just vandalism. Sorry man. That is a total bummer....

They deserve to be flogged publically.

Sam Grant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man, some people have no respect.

Do you also own a C4S?

Ive heard horror stories about people prying the front lenses off 996's...

jumper5836

Reaction score
Yes I have a C4S and kids to like to steal the front head lights . They are also doing it to other cars that have these type of lights. I keep the porsche in the garage but its a one-car garage so the RR stays out side in the driveway.
Anyways looks like it 500 dollars to fix, which is my deductable so I am screwed paying for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM