Washer Jets Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night while driving home from the lake I noticed the washer jets were not working. Changed the 10amp fuse when I got home and all was good. Until today. :hmpf:

Jets have stopped working again. I imagine its the fuse again... but what the heck is tripping it? Any thoughts or experience with this? :stupid:

Last edited:

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you figured it out...thanks for sharing.

15amp is in. Working fine so far. We will see. The odd thing to me is that Im in nearly 100 degree weather as opposed to below freezing temps mentioned in the service bulletin. Although high heat can cause odd issues as well. :albertein

palmettorover

Reaction score
Glad I found this thread- my washer jets conked out a few weeks ago. Thanks for the info, man!

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 15 amp fuse worked great for a year and then blew this week durring some hot weather. Replaced with a 15 again and will report back if it doesn't hold.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 15 amp fuse worked great for a year and then blew this week durring some hot weather. Replaced with a 15 again and will report back if it doesn't hold.

Alright. The fuse is no longer holding. Something else must be messed up. It burns through any amp fuse with one usage. Thoughts?

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking it could be the motor for the windshield washer jets... anyone know where its located?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9