What did you do to your LR3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nathan,

Bobby's Hole was really no big deal, probably just slightly more difficult than Elephant Hill (we did them both on the same day). There was one section that had some very loose, dry sand just before a very squared off step, and that caused a little wheelspin, but not much else. All 4 of the LR3s (2 with lockers, 2 without) trudged right up the hill without much drama. I'll see if someone has some decent photos...we took like 3,000, so there should be at least one :confused:

Elephant Hill was technical (steep, tight, etc.), but not very difficult. As long as you pay attention, you can drive right through.

Top of the World is quite possibly the bumpiest trail I have ever driven on, but as you said, the view is just incredible.

-Paul

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who is Bobby?
does sound a little rude . . .

Haha...yep, that is just about what we kept saying. Also, my best friend who is named Bobby was traveling with us, so you can only imagine where the jokes went.

-Paul

vladyshka13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smoked side marker lights and Tail lights

I didn't want to make the tail lights too dark. Came out alright. What do you think?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 173
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 166

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Looks like you had a little helper standing next to you in the first pic.

vladyshka13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Nu Finish ones or twice a year. Comes out easy and it's doing what it's suppose to do.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99