What did you do to your LR3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tails look great. I been thinking about doing it to mine, but I am not convinced that it will look as good on a silcver truck. Nice job.

vladyshka13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the silver maybe not so good, but better than original red and yellow. I used Nite Shades tint spray. I was going to use tint film, but it wasn't coming out good. But the spray is pretty good, dried in about 2 hours, and just one coat did a Job.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tails look great. I been thinking about doing it to mine, but I am not convinced that it will look as good on a silcver truck. Nice job.

Silver, Black, and Gray all look good with tinted tails.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the tint hold on good? Do you need to remove it before reaply it? Damn thing looks good.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed the signal lights by the door, did u tinted those too?

vladyshka13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You definitely need to remove the lights to applying the tint. Looks like it's going to last long. The paint looks totally different from the regular spray paints when it's dry.
As for sights by the door, i bought them first, and l liked it so much, that they inspired me to do the tails too. I could of save $40 by painting them too.

c3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Think again! Check out my gallery!

c3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front and back were professionally done by a paint and body shop.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99