What is ltb00380?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David,
I would be carefull with the new Cherokee, especially one with the air suspension.
Oh, I am not going near it! :) I do like the inside, that's it. My wife really likes that or a Chevy Tahoe. Luckily in our world, I make all the decisions. She is not getting any of those options.

bromhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On paper, its a great car, but mine wasn't...
I like the tahoe/yukons...but they are in dire need of a refresh. Compared to the Landie, or for that matter, the WK2 (2011+ Cherokee), their 4x4 is fairly primitive, the 3rd row seats are not very practical and the engine is a bit weak.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys see the 2013 mercedes GL? Nice looking vehicle.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
price-wise it's probably in the full size RR category...a different beast

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On paper, its a great car, but mine wasn't...
I like the tahoe/yukons...but they are in dire need of a refresh. Compared to the Landie, or for that matter, the WK2 (2011+ Cherokee), their 4x4 is fairly primitive, the 3rd row seats are not very practical and the engine is a bit weak.
I agree! I took a look at a brand new one (in the parking lot) and I liked the interior, but I could just tell it was not for me. The guy that owned it told me he was disappointed in many ways.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys see the 2013 mercedes GL? Nice looking vehicle.
Yes... I really like it. That's definitely an option down the line as a second vehicle. Are you guys still planning to get one when you trade back your van?

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes... I really like it. That's definitely an option down the line as a second vehicle. Are you guys still planning to get one when you trade back your van?

Yes,
My wife likes it alot and it is a great fit for our family. I will start looking at them next year when the lease end on the van comes closer. I will likely lease it. Will serioulsy consider a Bluetek

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes,
My wife likes it alot and it is a great fit for our family. I will start looking at them next year when the lease end on the van comes closer. I will likely lease it. Will serioulsy consider a Bluetek

If I got the GL as a second vehicle, I would only get the Blutec.

I am glad to see the GL is standard with 4Matic in all models.

Last edited:

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brakes have been squealing for a while now. I took it into the dealer today and they said the front brake pads are fine for now (6mm), but the rear brake pads are at 3mm. They recommended changing both the rear brake pads and rotors. They felt that if they only changed the pads and not the rotors, that the brakes would still squeal. I have 33000 miles and still on the original set of pads and rotors. I have asked them to measure the rotors and see how much life is left in them. I thought typically, you only have to replace the rotors approx every other time you replace the pads (i.e. they last twice as long as the brake pads in general). This dealership recommends changing the rotors every time you change the pads.

Any advice?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo