What makes one ......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
So, what makes one worthy of viewing the "administration posts"..Do you have to be next of kin to "Lucas" or own more than five Land Rovers ( Insert Sarcasm Here)?? Just Curious ... This quote is becoming ever so monotonous. """Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now.""" Not that I am losing sleep over it ..however it is an enigma?
Now@Land Rover forums ...They just appear on the home page when you first pull up LRW.. and then you cant view them. :stupid:

Puzzled ...The RoverChic

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be honest Melissa, the Administration Forum is a bunch of boring "what should we do with the site next?" or "This thing doesn't work" or "We have a new moderator" or just a plain "Hi moderator, how are you?"

The password is only given out to Moderators to talk administrative garbage. Buying a password to the Corner could be much more exciting.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red: "We now see you are truly deserving."
Zim: "Yes. Yes i am"

:) Sorry. Couldnt resist...

Mellisa - so not beng control flow of events bugs you? :) Obsessive compulsive, eh? :)

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Sorry Sergei.. I forgot to take my medication :bandit: .. Ha Ha!!

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahh.. now i see why you going to texas :)

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sergei: Where are Red and Zim from? That "mission goo" quote seems familiar but I can't put my finger on it...

Andy

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its "Invader Zim".

Cartoon show, done by Johan Vasquiez (spelling is wrong of course), aired by Nicolodeon for two seasons and got cancelled for political reasons. IMHO - one of most innovative and funny cartoon series done in last years, but of course american kids deserve to watch Ed, Edd & Eddy instead.. Same stuff as with Farscape - innovative show, lots of fans and has to be pushed away so people would watch something like "Crossing".. Ugh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM