Wheels for sale LR-3 18-inch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ara

Reaction score
I have four 18-inch LR-3 OEM wheels with Continental tires with about 10K miles on them.  Asking $400.  Wheels are located in Binghamton, NY 13905.  Call 607-343-1859 for information.

tires_001-600x449.jpg

Ara

Reaction score
Actually, it was all there including pictures and for some reason it seems to have disappeared. I noticed if you hold your cursor over the posting it appears in a yellow box but nowhere else. I tried loading photos and some error message came back about not liking the path but it was a legitmate IP address.

Anyway, the price was $400 for the set of four wheels with Continental tires with about 10k miles on them.

Try going to www . arzouian . com / LR3wheels . html (remove the spaces, I don't know why but when I try to put the address in the message board is rejecting it) for photos.

Last edited:

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to make contact with this poster for almost a month now. Not sure if the wheels/tires are still available - he had another post on these as well.

Ara

Reaction score
yes, the wheels are available. I had put a phone number in, it seems it was removed. Are we not allowed to put phone numbers. Anyway call 607-343-1859 if we are

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge