Where can I this Exhaust part.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cham

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for this exhaust part with reference number: WAP500050 according to the landrover dealer in Switzerland.

• Vehicle year: May 2002
• Vehicle series: I am not entirely sure, but the chassis number is:
- SAL LTG MP4 2A76 5895. hope this helps.
• Kilometers: 100,600 KM
• No Mods

Took it to the garage due to an ignition problem and in order to repair it the exhaust manifold had to be removed and whilst doing that broke the above mentioned exhaust piece, which I am unable to fins :(.

Hope one of you can help.

Cham

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Petrol or Diesel? Show a pic of the part if possible.

Cham

Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not know exactly. The reference part number is all I have.

It is petrol.

Thanks,
Cham

Cham

Reaction score
Thanks Joey.

My landrover garage apparently broke this part when they removed it to replace the ignition wires. Since they didn't have this part in stock they did a 'quick fix' so the car can atleast drive, however there is an engine check lamp that is on all the time.

The reason I am asking this is because the photo of the part does not show the sensors go into this exhaust pieces (or is there?). So I don't understand why the light comes on. Accroding to the garage the light is coming on due to the quick fix piping..

Also this piece is unavailble according to Landrover garage. I have been waiting for it since May! :rolleyes:

Regarding the auction, and according to you experts is the piece in good shape?

Thanks,
Cham

Quick update: I called the garage and he described the piece to me and it indeed seems to be the part in the auction; PIPE SECONDARY AIR INJECTION DISCO II RR 4.0. However does the piece look like it is in decent shape?

Thanks..

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The part doesn't look to be in bad shape, a little bent, but not bad.

You should be able to call any Rover shop in the UK or breakers and get the part as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635