Where do you store...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

toddjb123

Your trailer hitch?

How about garbage storage?

Love the truck, but it does lack in storage area. I always like to have my hitch with me, but its about a 1/2 inch or so too long to store in those side bins in the back (even at an angle).

How about garbage? In my old truck I'd keep loose trash in the ash tray, but the LR3 ashtray is pretty small and one napkin or two will fill it up. I don't smoke, but I miss the space!

Just curious...I figure someone must have come up with good locations for those things, or any other odds and ends you'd like to share in this GREAT truck...with little storage space.

T

texas911

I only have the 5 seater and there is a place for the hitch in the rear cargo area.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 7 seat has a space for the hitch receiver, but not really any room for a hitch.

T

toddjb123

I have the 7 seat...where do you store the receiver? I only know of the two upper side bins in the back and the two lower ones on the side. But I wouldn't want to store anything heavy in the lower side bins as they butt up against rear A/C lines and body panels, etc.

Just curious. I just leave my hitch receiver locked in the back...no choice, but don't want to do the same with the hitch...that's just asking to pop a hole in someone's bumper when parallel parking...

...darn, I'd hate to have to start carting around a tool container in the back, but may have to for things I'd like to keep with me. I was able to cram jumper cables in one of the upper side bins, and jam some flares in the lower side bins...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM