why the A/C keep turning off the internal circulation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Internal circulation can only be on for a period of time before it automatically turns off? anybody notice that?

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have noticed it in my LR4 too. Not sure why it does it and the owners manual has nothing about it.

Rob

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine does the same thing. It must be a built-in function, similar to what we see with the rear seat heaters... They also turn off after a certain period of time.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer explained that it's done that way to ensure you get "fresh" air. If you hold the button down for a couple of seconds it flashes indicating that it will stay recirculating longer and it sets off Auto.

A pain in the neck for me, since driving around Panama with buses fuming like they burn coal. :mad:

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats part of the system we had alot of customers complain about this but in our books and at land rover training facility they said it turns off automatically after about 15 min due to the fact that in some cases it will fog your front windshield/and or creat too much condensation causing poor driver visability. Go figure.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer explained that it's done that way to ensure you get "fresh" air. If you hold the button down for a couple of seconds it flashes indicating that it will stay recirculating longer and it sets off Auto.

A pain in the neck for me, since driving around Panama with buses fuming like they burn coal. :mad:

I will definitely try that later, it become a habit of mine, looking down to make sure that is on periodically...

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635