WInd Deflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StevenJ_AK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, Im really interested in a set of Wind Deflectors (ie. Vent Visors) for my LR3. I have googled my ass off and cant seem to find some good pictures of what they look like on the LR3. Theres basically two different ones ive found out there. One on British Parts of utah
They dont have a link there but you can check out their site.

and one from Atlantic British
http://www.roverparts.com/Parts/9756LR3.cfm

Both are for the LR3 but it looks like one is an OE part. And those ones i think look ugly. So i ordered the ones from Atlantic british but they are back ordered for a little while. Anyone have any pictures of their LR3 with a set of Wind Deflectors on it? thanks in advance.

voltaire1102

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to find a pic in the past but was unsuccessful.

When you get these and put them on, come back to the forum and let us know if they increase wind noise. I've been interested in getting some for a while, but I'm worried about extra noise.

Good luck.

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the deflectors I got from BPUTAH.. the pic is what i posted when i got new wheels but you can see the deflectors.

Attachments

• LR kicks edit.jpg
    LR kicks edit.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 70

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None noticed.. The only wind noise I ever get is from the roof crossbars. Love the deflectors on a rainy day when you can open the windows a few inches and water wont get in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72