Windshield Wiper Blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has advice/suggestions on windshield wiper blade replacements for the LR4? My factory blades seem a bit worn looking and could use updates. I'd like an easy-to-install blade that works well. I know the dealer has them as well, but not sure if there are better ones out there on the market.

Thanks so much!

-David

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used the Bosch blades on many cars over the years. Lovve them.

I was a bit worried that we might not have many options for the LR4 as the blad profile is very areo shapped.

Rob

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used the Bosch blades on many cars over the years. Lovve them.

I was a bit worried that we might not have many options for the LR4 as the blad profile is very areo shapped.

Rob
Hey Rob,

I looked around and could not find anything for the LR4. Then, I thought about Bosch and was happy to see they have their ICON blades for the LR4 in right and left - so hopefully will fit perfect. I just ordered them and will let you know how they fit once I get them.

-David

garg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the part numbers of these blades so I buy online instead of from the dealer?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635