Winter is here. Floor Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kept the stock Land Rover cargo area rubber mat since it also came with an available matching extension to lay on the back of the second row of seats when those were laid down.

Funny I was never aware that such an extension existed. Given the hassles of the OEM main cargo mat (when you need to deploy the 3rd row) I doubt that this extension would be practical other than for occasional trips to the dump or to Home Depot, but it would be nice to have on hand.

ar077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny I was never aware that such an extension existed. Given the hassles of the OEM main cargo mat (when you need to deploy the 3rd row) I doubt that this extension would be practical other than for occasional trips to the dump or to Home Depot, but it would be nice to have on hand.

Roger that. I passed on the third row when ordering my D5 and only use the cargo area extension mat when laying down the center row for extended periods, such as long trips or camping out. Otherwise it's on a shelf in the garage.

nymoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the weather techs and while they are good, they are a little sloppy for being “laser cut” and more than $250 for the full set including the back row. I will take pics tomorrow of what bothers me, but it’s mostly the second row / back seat.

The driver and passenger are fine, but the logo placement bothers me.

The back seat are kinda terrible looking. They do the job but don’t look factory at all and move around a little.

The third row is actually good, and actually gets use, but they are in the “well” and don’t move.

Anyways - I am happy enough for now. Do they work when someone spills something? Totally. Do they work with catching the 200lbs of sand my truck collects every year at the beach, yes. I just thought I would be more impressed for the price point.

Cheers and Happy Holidays,
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nymoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics - holiday delay!

34cd21caa8a2ea31738d2bf9555df24d.jpg
c1d111f43b241f0983227731d7e328b7.jpg
72de2b706469a811c22477eec06e0eed.jpg
c645dcb19d1e284e1c94ec1f99dd5bd8.jpg
360c137ced440375768bdf83067efdeb.jpg

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the weather techs and while they are good, they are a little sloppy for being “laser cut” and more than $250 for the full set including the back row. I will take pics tomorrow of what bothers me, but it’s mostly the second row / back seat.

The driver and passenger are fine, but the logo placement bothers me.

The back seat are kinda terrible looking. They do the job but don’t look factory at all and move around a little.

The third row is actually good, and actually gets use, but they are in the “well” and don’t move.

Anyways - I am happy enough for now. Do they work when someone spills something? Totally. Do they work with catching the 200lbs of sand my truck collects every year at the beach, yes. I just thought I would be more impressed for the price point.

Cheers and Happy Holidays,
AG

I have the weathertechs also(front and 2nd row) and completely agree. For what they cost, the plastic is flimsy(not heavy at all, like some rubber mats I've seen), the cuts seem rather sloppy and the mats don't inspire confidence. They do the job but I expected better.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV