World Land Rover Day 2018 (4.30.18)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking through all those images and saw that. I thought it was an evoque. Looking at it zoomed in, it appears like something else. Ugh.

Also, I didn't spot a D5 on this thing.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking through all those images and saw that. I thought it was an evoque. Looking at it zoomed in, it appears like something else. Ugh.

Also, I didn't spot a D5 on this thing.
Could very well be a 2 dr evoque...the body likes (especially the windows) match the concept...
Untitled.png

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at it closer from this larger image, it appears to be a first-gen Range Rover Sport race car.
I think you nailed it! But regardless....look at this pic of the so called "mule" --- you can see they put a fake rear door and the rear window is clearly mocked up...as that is one window...not two...So now I',m just really overly confused. Bravo to LR for making this difficult.
lrdefender-m07-kgp-ed-copy-1.jpg

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few minutes ago I got a notification that the Instagram account @landroverphotoalbum had just started a live video. I scrambled to pull it up because the owner of that account is at the Solihull event. As I tuned in, he was just reaching down to an electronic shift knob and then he panned around the interior. I got excited wondering if he was somehow privy to a sneak peek. Alas, he was in a D90 refurb so I had to take a few deep breaths...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635