World Land Rover Day 2018 (4.30.18)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Something new now.

It's not a livestream, though. It appears they recorded a 36 minute presentation. No new Defender, either.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of around 22 minutes in the above video, the only thing they talk about regarding the future of Land Rover is technology, such as autonomy, that will take away the "stressful" driving part and get onto what Land Rover feels is the most important part: arriving at your destination and getting out of a Land Rover.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only Land Rover's own marketing department enjoyed that.

I suppose it was neat, but it's not what anyone came to watch. Epic troll job by Land Rover.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parts of it were cool. The opening reminded me of the "25 Years of Discovery" piece that will always be a classic to me. But it definitely left me wanting more. They really hyped the youtube live aspect but maybe they hit some tech snags? <chuckle>

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parts of it were cool. The opening reminded me of the "25 Years of Discovery" piece that will always be a classic to me. But it definitely left me wanting more. They really hyped the youtube live aspect but maybe they hit some tech snags? <chuckle>

The Land Rover UK Twitter said something about technical difficulties. As it turns out, i think it was actually supposed to start at 3 Eastern.

https://twitter.com/LandRoverUKPR/status/991036185437929472

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635