Would you buy another one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenjengrif

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would I buy another? Absolutley, I have a 2005 HSE and am very happy.

craiglud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES - I own an 05 and would consider an 08 however im too in love with my current ride!

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have an 08 se . . . came from motorcycles(20yr) and a 4Runner(10yr) first vehicle w/4 wheels I ever loved!!

chkirla

Reaction score
i would definately buy one. i have an 05 lr3, granted the roof leaks and "warning' lights come on, granted i live in san diego and the 'warning' light for suspension reset once u restart. other than that i love it. though b4 upgrading to newer lr3/4 will talk to independent land rover repair mechanic.

USAFbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In a word - Yes!

In many words - You would be hard pressed to find another utility vehicle that has both style, grace and off-road toughness right off the lot (for the most part).

I have an 05. I do wish I'd gotten the HSE version, but I'm happy with my after market substitutes.

My service advisors are, ok, but the work gets done, I ***** about the price, but that's what extended warranties are for (I bought the Ford ESP).

People who buy Land Rovers are like people who buy purebred dog's. There are those who know what they want, how much it's gonna cost to own and maintain and enjoy every minute of it. And those who buy one so their neighbors can see them with it and ***** about vet bills.

I take my labradoodle duck huntin when ever I can!

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost hit 99k miles on my 05 HSE, and put a new set of Cooper Zeon LTZ's on this week after 45k miles on them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. As other have said, this is like owning a boat. It needs maintenance, which is not cheap, but it will do things that a canoe can't do. I've been driving around Mammoth today, so glad to be sitting in leather, with heated windshield, big agressive tires, good tunes on the 500w stereo, and sitting up higher than most other drivers. Yes...I am a proud original owner of my truck. And to think, when I had a DII, I said I would never own another Land Rover again. I have eaten those words many times over the past 5 years. :rolleyes:

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only had my '06 for 6 months and this is my first Land Rover, but I plan on always owning one in the future. The only thing I wish is that they would add a normal tow hitch, especially now that that LR4 has more power.

I wish I could buy a Defender here too... but that's another story.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM