Yet another Scot, but not in Scotland!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C

Craig

I posted a couple of times in late July, but I guess I can be considered a new addition as well.
Disco Mike helped out on a leaking power steering problem and torque convertor inop. at that time on my '89 range Rover Vogue SE Auto.
I live on Tortola, the main island in the British ****** Islands and I imported the Rangie at the same time as my small yacht, about a year ago. I needed a decent tow vehicle from Scotland to the south coast of England and something that would handle bouncing around on unsurfaced roads, especially after heavy rain. Luckily the vehicle I bought has a 1" lift all round, as clearance is sometimes an issue when scrabbling over stones and rocks that have fallen off the cliffside on the main road to West End.
We had a Land Rover Series 2A short wheelbase (1969) for years before, and that was under renovation to a V8 with 90 chassis when I emmigrated. That vehicle now enjoys off roading with one of my friends back in Scotland.
Range Rover is coping fine here, except the good old back end is succumbing to the rust mites. There are fewer than half a dozen other classics rolling around here, with a few series Land Rovers amazingly still going. Lots of new Disco's however and Defenders, not to mention a few brand new Range Rovers.
Look forward to being of any help and appreciate the help I've already received. :biggrin:

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Craig! It is cool that you have a rr vogue! It must be a nice ride. Welcome aboard, and don't be shy around these parts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM