YO! I'm new, what's up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guy's, I'm a huge Land Rover fan! Can't say I'm the most techy guy out there when it comes to these things, frankly all I know is what I need to know when I need to fix mine:) But I am a huge offroad fan. I got my first rover probly 4 years ago, it was a 96 Disco and I lifted it, put some swampers on it then got the ARB Bullbar and some skidplates and thought I could do anything until I learned that 5ft of water will stop a Land Rover:) Now I have a 98 Range and have RoverTym putting a slimline bumper on it with a 12,000lb winch, I have it lifted with some 32" A/T's.

I hope you all offroad these things, and if you do then please go check out my site at http://www.LROffroad.com, I am trying to add more cool rover's to it, and I just added a bunch of awesome videos. I'll be updating the home page every month, and posting new awesome pics and videos as I come accross them! I this forum us rad and I am excited to have found it!! :bootyshak

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

hamza

Reaction score
bonjour à toute la famille LR

je viens d'arriver parmi vous,je suis ravi de faire votre connaissance. je suis en Afrique de l'ouest au Niger et je possède une range rover 4.6 hse 1999 depuis un an maintenant. j'adore/ pour le moment pas de problème signalé.tout est OK/ merci:proud:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I come d' to arrive among you, I am charmed to make your knowledge. I am in Africa of l' west with Niger and I have had one now arrange rover 4.6 hse 1999 for one year. j' adore for the moment not problem signalé.tout is OK/thank you:proud:

Welcome... not sure how many people on the forum read French, so I hope you don't mind me translating it, I hope I got it close.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9