Asfir 4x4 sump guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its 8 and asfir only 6. I took the old one off.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411104069316.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411104069316.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 35

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, but I am still confused. When I look under the truck it looks like existing black metal plates are mounted on at least 10 bolts. Asfir plate takes 6. :confused::confused:

6 is all you need. Don't worry about the extra holes leftover by the old "vanity" plate.

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my set as a package. Two jack stand, floor jack, roller cart, medium tool box with tools for under 200 bucks from sears. Not top of the line but they will do the work and if the tools break I can just return them.

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to put jack stands under LR4 when working under a truck?

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I got my truck back I'll put them on today. I'll take a few picks and post them. But once your under there its just a part swap pretty easy.

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, right where the jacking points are

These are the points where I put my floor jack. ( over the rock sliders where OE jack points are). Once you put sump guard and tactical rovers skid plates ( t-case, fuel tank, rock sliders) everything is pretty covered . Anyone modified OE scissor jack to use it with this set up for emergency tire change or you just carry Hi-Lift Jack with you all the time?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM