Cargo Liner 2015 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phil1ben

Reaction score
I am a new member and just ordered a 2015 LR4. Delivery not until late April. Did not want to pay the dealer the high price quoted for a cargo liner. I did a search on this forum and the topic was a few years old.

I saw the Weather Tech Liner for about $120.00. Has anyone bought that one or others? What would you all suggest for an LR4. Also, a couple of the companies ask with or without 3rd row of seats? I thought all LR4s have the jump seats don't they?

Thank you.

GreeN YarN

Reaction score
There is a seven seat optional package. If you didn't specify it, you won't have it. We have three rows and got the dealer to throw in their mats, front middle and a cargo mat to sweeten our purchase. Haven't used the third row seats but just plan on rolling or removing that cargo mat when needed.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure which model you ordered. The base model comes with 5 seats (and 3rd row may be an option.) But I believe the HSE and LUX models all come with 7 seats. The configuration of the middle rows in the the 5-seat option is a bit different than in the 7-seat option.

We had an HSE LUX so it came with the 7 seat option. Though it is only two of us (empty nesters) I often use the truck as a "base" for outdoor activities or even as a virtual office and when I do I fold down the middle row (all or part way) and use it as work space while sitting in one of the 3rd row seats. For this reason I don't leave the cargo liner in the truck. But I do have the OEM one and I throw it in when I need to transport something (like my lawn mower which I took in for service a couple of weeks ago.) Though I have the OEM mats I have used WeatherTech with vehicles in the past and been pleased.

phil1ben

Reaction score
Thank you. I just checked the website. We bought the HSE and it comes with the "7 Seat Comfort Package" so i guess it includes the two backseats. Thank you.

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't answer your question fully but I have the LR3 with 5 seats and use the weather tech liner with the sides. It does its job - example - getting bags of mulch/topsoil/fertilizers from outside of the stores that are usually wet and will leak.

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a new member and just ordered a 2015 LR4. Delivery not until late April. Did not want to pay the dealer the high price quoted for a cargo liner. I did a search on this forum and the topic was a few years old.

I saw the Weather Tech Liner for about $120.00. Has anyone bought that one or others? What would you all suggest for an LR4. Also, a couple of the companies ask with or without 3rd row of seats? I thought all LR4s have the jump seats don't they?

Thank you.

How much is the OEM liner anyway? Wonder if we'll ever get on-line sources for OEM parts.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OEM mats and yes they are pretty damn pricey. However, they are damn beefy and have a high rubber content (very grippy and thick). I have friends with the Weather Tech mats and yes they do the job by creating a barrier to the carpets, but they are noticeably thinner and have more of a plasticy (slick) feel to them over the OEM.

My suggestion is to try and get your hands on one of each before committing to your purchase.

phil1ben

Reaction score
Just ordered the Cargo Mat from the California dealer. Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM