Colorado LR3 (or other Rover) Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

di_LR3_co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm also out.. no AM hall pass for me.. i think next weekend works however

Black Phantom

Reaction score
One more from Highlands Ranch. Have 06 red HSE with 19" MTR's, rock sliders, hidden winch, and some other stuff. Hopefully I'll do some trails with you guys.

CoMclovin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in the Highlands Ranch area.. Silver 06 SE Discovery 3 ;-)

LR3CO

Reaction score
Another in Littleton. 05 SE Please post before next trip- I will also...

benedmonson

Reaction score
If you guy's get down around Telluride, I'd be glad to wheel with you! I've got an expedition equipped 06 LR3 that I wheel on a regular basis..... I just put a new Eezi Awn 1600 T-Top tent on along with the Eezi-Awn awning and would love to camp on the trail!!

ben edmonson
www.benedmonson.com
telluride, co

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guy's get down around Telluride, I'd be glad to wheel with you! I've got an expedition equipped 06 LR3 that I wheel on a regular basis..... I just put a new Eezi Awn 1600 T-Top tent on along with the Eezi-Awn awning and would love to camp on the trail!!

ben edmonson
www.benedmonson.com
telluride, co

Ben, check out OffRoving.com, they have a trip heading there today (departing Southern California today). You can track them here, and perhaps join in: http://www.trackme360.com/offroving

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Go Hard or Go Home"

That is the motto for GD4. My cheese-ball meathead of a Weights coach in high school used to say that.

...never thought I'd hear it again, and now that I have...it was too soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM