MT/R 19 finally here??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! The rig looks so angry it's tempting to run the lift and the tires all the time!

...but I won't. Swap of wheels (with tires mounted) and sensor arms took me about an hour; not counting set-up and clean up. Not bad, really....it would take me that long to wait in line at Discount Tire anyhow.

That was your first go at it. I bet you could cut that time in half!
I spend 2-4hrs prepping my rig to go on the trail. Lift, body armor, air tank, ax, shovel, and ect..

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I can cut the time to install the rods down, but remember that I'm swapping all 4 wheels out too, one corner at a time!

So an hour is not bad at all. Changing the 4th rod was WAY easier than the first. A guy does tend to develop a method. I'm at least not intimidated by doing it anymore at this point.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, I forgot you are using the spare jack, I as thinking in my shop with air-compressor and hydro jack; zip zip. You might be able to shave off a few mins but not much.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True; I do have an electric impact wrench though that makes quick work of the lug nuts!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72