Rotate Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonMitsu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rotate our tires every oil change (5000 miles)

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently had my new set of tires rotated for the first time at 5k miles. After the rotation there seems to be a lot more tire noise, especially in the front. Is this due to the way they rotated them or what do you guys think? I have never had this happen on any of my other vehicles.

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noise turned out to be caused by a bad front wheel bearing. Bearing went out right after I had the tires rotated, hence the reason I thought the noise might have been due to the rotation(which I thought was extremely odd, bearing makes a lot more sense). Warranty covered repair and all is back to normal.

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They rotated the tires on the first of our 2013's during the complimentary oil and filter change. I'd assume they will also do so on the other LR4 as well. Most likely depends on the dealer and the quality of service they provide. Our dealer now provides either LR's or Jags as loaners. A cam't lose situation in my book!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635