Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

machmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you buy the wheels from? Just out of curiosity. Did you switch out your TPMS to the new wheels?

Thanks

DonMitsu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased the wheels from PerformanceAlloys.com. They had the best price at the time. I do use the factory TPMS sensors without issue. I typically run 47PSI on the street and the TPMS light doesn't come on until around 35PSI. Off road I run 25PSI so the light stays on when I'm off road.

crash1121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@DonMitsu - Great shot with your kiddos at the summit of Black Bear!

A few towing shots from yesterday:
ed0dfb85a4724774ed68017a0a5cad9f.jpg
c41a9945c219569b271b49f97bc0eca5.jpg
c4013dfd3cb28e527c6874470f43f144.jpg

I got lots of wild looks and thumbs up, and it pulled like a champ, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgemera1

Reaction score
You will be golden with the 265/50 R 20. I have taken them out 3 times since I got them and there has been no rubbing at all.

I spoke to a guy in a tire center near where I live and he said that installing the Nitto Grapplers G2 265/50R 20 he will need to trim a little bit the wheel well liner in order to prevent the tire rubbing. Can you let me know if this is necessary to do. I don't want to cut anything or change anything to fit new tires. Are these tires little more noisy than the Pirelli Zero.

Thanks in advance,

George.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know some of you may follow me on Instagram (finlayforprez) and I have been really out of touch on that and this forum. I found myself moving out of the west and now live in MA. Anyone on here part of any New England rover groups? I hope to be in touch more!

-David

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHx7FnqAfKe/?taken-by=finlayforprez

I love your IG pics, David, and followed along as you decamped for Mass. Hope the move is a good one for you and that you find some good Rover groups there.

Bama4door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few towing shots from yesterday:

I got lots of wild looks and thumbs up, and it pulled like a champ, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome 40 and LR4! Glad to see I'm not the only one with a LC and LR.
7FB4C731-19EE-47A4-A1F1-6AB647AA2EDD_zpsck9exfkw.jpg

michaelkirylo

Reaction score
My new to me 2012 lr4

Hello I am a new Land Rover owner. I just purchased a 2012 lr4. Here is a little video I made while testing it out at hungry valley ca. So far I love this truck . Just replaced the front rotors and breaks today. Hopefully it will last a while for me. https://youtu.be/ez6DLc1Dgjw. Plan to make updated videos on my over all experience with purchasing a used Land Rover. since they tend to have a pretty bad rep reliability wise. I'm hoping it ends up being pretty reliable.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello I am a new Land Rover owner. I just purchased a 2012 lr4. Here is a little video I made while testing it out at hungry valley ca. So far I love this truck . Just replaced the front rotors and breaks today. Hopefully it will last a while for me. https://youtu.be/ez6DLc1Dgjw. Plan to make updated videos on my over all experience with purchasing a used Land Rover. since they tend to have a pretty bad rep reliability wise. I'm hoping it ends up being pretty reliable.

Nice production values on the video. Looking forward to more installments.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM