Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So ThamesDitton, it looks as though they don't install the running boards in Europe?

Pretty sure they were slapped on in the USA only to meet some NHTSA side impact regulations that went into effect. The newer side steps also had some impact absorbing parts thrown in.

Fletcher27

Reaction score
Now that is a more proper backdrop! Just out of curiosity, does anyone have experience painting the grill and side vents? I would love to black mine out without having to spend $700+ buying all new ones, if I even can find them.

IMG_6033.jpg

ThamesDitton

Reaction score
# fishjump running boards weren't standard here - I don't know maybe the roads are too narrow in old Europe?

I have noticed differences in standard kit on the Landmark by market Europe UK and US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is a more proper backdrop! Just out of curiosity, does anyone have experience painting the grill and side vents? I would love to black mine out without having to spend $700+ buying all new ones, if I even can find them.

View attachment 6584

I plasti-dipped my side vents for $5.99. They look good, certainly not glossy and shiny though.

I am a little worried about doing the grill, so I haven't yet. The texture is a little rough with the plastidip and I'm afraid it would be too hard to scrub dead bugs off of it. I'll probably use actual paint in the spring because I definitely like the look of the black on my gray.

ThamesDitton

Reaction score
# Fernando

I can't see your photo could you post another? we got our lr4s on the same day! It's been an exciting weekend. Now I am looking for excuses to drive anywhere and everywhere:)

ThamesDitton

Reaction score
Hi Fernando

I still don't see your photos... I don't know what the issue is. Congrats on your LR4 too.

I guess like me you are either out driving the LR4 or surfing this site looking for info and photos when you aren't out driving the New rig [emoji41]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72