Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes! There is something about our LR4 that makes me want to see things and go places that I haven't considered before. Nice pic.

Dan, et al, my Instagram photo got noticed by LRUSA. This evening I got the following comment on this shot and provided consent for them to use it via the wellstoried.com website. Will provide a link when it's officially posted.

This is an account I set up just for the Landy ("Sinjin"...I always liked the way the Brits pronounce "St. John"). If any of you are active on Instagram let me know as I would enjoy following your photos, too. I've just been dabbling on it so far.

Attachments

• WellStoried.jpg
    WellStoried.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 78

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dan, et al, my Instagram photo got noticed by LRUSA. This evening I got the following comment on this shot and provided consent for them to use it via the wellstoried.com website. Will provide a link when it's officially posted.

This is an account I set up just for the Landy ("Sinjin"...I always liked the way the Brits pronounce "St. John"). If any of you are active on Instagram let me know as I would enjoy following your photos, too. I've just been dabbling on it so far.

Excellent, Chris! BTW, I named mine "Lara" (as in the Lara Croft, Tomb Raider movie). Having been around boats growing up I tend to sue feminine names for things like this. (And when the LR voice command talks to me it is of course a female voice.) And Lara Croft was elegant, sophisticated, intelligent, extremely adventuresome and very capable and of course British. And the "Lara" seems to fit well with "LR". ;-)

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent, Chris! BTW, I named mine "Lara" (as in the Lara Croft, Tomb Raider movie). Having been around boats growing up I tend to sue feminine names for things like this. (And when the LR voice command talks to me it is of course a female voice.) And Lara Croft was elegant, sophisticated, intelligent, extremely adventuresome and very capable and of course British. And the "Lara" seems to fit well with "LR". ;-)

I remember you explaining that before. Very fitting. I'm also a long-time boating enthusiast and this vehicle name was a bit of a departure from the female theme (although previous boat name was Ricochet which is gender neutral).

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's great, I am glad LR is taking some of these cool photos. They have send me a bunch of those on Instagram and it's cool.

I am on Instagram and it's mostly all rovers, so look me up:

finlayforprez

Have a great day!

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I need to name mine? Any suggestions?

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great, I am glad LR is taking some of these cool photos. They have send me a bunch of those on Instagram and it's cool.

I am on Instagram and it's mostly all rovers, so look me up:

finlayforprez

Have a great day!

-David

Just started following you from my SinjinTheLandy account, David. LRUSA must be all over your pics! Looking forward to seeing more of yours and bulking up my own. Cheers, Chris

PS: David, I did see several of your photos on the wellstoried.com site; great stuff.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just started following you from my SinjinTheLandy account, David. LRUSA must be all over your pics! Looking forward to seeing more of yours and bulking up my own. Cheers, Chris

PS: David, I did see several of your photos on the wellstoried.com site; great stuff.
Thanks! Looking forward to following you too.

I actually never looekd at that well storied site, I will have to check it out :)

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM