Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings all, new to the forum. Inspired by all the trucks I've been lurking on here for quite some time.

Picked up my (new to me) 2013 LR4 LUX black out package last year and finally am getting around to post on the forum.

From a quick little trip to Joshua Tree:

jtree1_cropped.jpg

jtree2_cropped.jpg

Getting rid of these stock 19"s for some Compomotive 18" PD1881's shortly I hope.

I'm in love with this truck. I fill the inside with dogs and strap everything else down on the roof.

Loving that Front Runner rack! Great looking truck!

Does that rack just bolt to the stock mounting holes? Looks like it from your pictures and the website. Any significant MPG impact?

P_J_F

Reaction score
Loving that Front Runner rack! Great looking truck!

Does that rack just bolt to the stock mounting holes? Looks like it from your pictures and the website. Any significant MPG impact?

Thanks man - I love Front Runner's gear.

It uses the stock mounting holes.

I can't comment on the MPG impact, I had the truck for about 3 days before I put the rack on.:smile:

jdillon

Reaction score
First time poster and new to the forum... Looking forward to the snow melting here in CO!

Started doing some trail riding a few years ago when I moved from NC to CO and REALLY getting hooked and LOVE my LR4. Cool to find an owners group to share ideas with. As for my rig so far... Added a Baja Exp Rack and switched to the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 255/55R19 mounted on the standard HSE LUX 14-spoke wheels.

Just ordered the Mt Shasta roof top tent from CVT which is supposed to be here next week and will install rock sliders before the snow melts. I keep seeing a "built-in" winch in the front bumper on some of these photos. I would love to know how hard/invasive that is to install if anyone has been through the process.

Most of my adventures on the ground are done in CO. Here are a few pics from some of our favorite rides last summer up at Argentine Pass outside of Georgetown, CO.

Justin

IMG_6098.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_6150.JPG

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are some great pictures! Love the family / LR4 / lake pic!

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time poster and new to the forum... Looking forward to the snow melting here in CO!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for bringing the goods with those tasty shots. I especially liked the one of the LR4 atop the ridge, and almost missed the chopper overhead which lent an additional element of adventure and remoteness to the shot. Well done. --Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM