Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreeN YarN

Reaction score
Great photo! Looks like there was mud everywhere this past weekend.

There was a surprising amount without having any rain in the past couple of days. We were able to find some dry spots here and there.

I was impressed with how well a stock car did aside from a mud pit or two and completely no control besides the ruts to guide us.

The new requirements list for the LR4:
Roof rack (going to be Baja)
Better tires
Remove side steps
Underbody protection & sliders (tactical 4x4)
Maybe a GAP tool?

Then, enjoyment!

Here's a dry spot photo.

image.jpg

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went out with a friend this past weekend to Northwest OHV Park in Bridgeport, TX. He grabbed a couple photos with his iPhone, thought everyone would enjoy it.

Not sure how to exactly upload pictures so I'll give it a whirl.

Hey green yarn, I'm in Dallas too and have wanted to head out to Bridgeport. Let me know next time you go and I wouldn't mind joining you if you want the company. I've been out to Barnwell with texas rovers but Bridgeport would be closer for me since I live in las colinas.

GreeN YarN

Reaction score
Hey green yarn, I'm in Dallas too and have wanted to head out to Bridgeport. Let me know next time you go and I wouldn't mind joining you if you want the company. I've been out to Barnwell with texas rovers but Bridgeport would be closer for me since I live in las colinas.

Sounds good to me, it'd be nice to see anything out there besides Jeeps and ATVs. I am not planning on going back until I get my underbody protection installed. I ordered yesterday and it should arrive in a couple of weeks.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little time in the urban jungle and it's actually clean (unless you look under)....

D1C56B20-C5D4-49F0-9381-F90004554423_zps1672zulp.jpg

Etunes

Reaction score
going to try posting a few pix of the truck i put together with much help from this forum . The family and i love this truck!! Outer Banks Oregon Inlet NC

wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:

Etunes

Reaction score
decent picture of the tires/rims

Attachments

• LR4.jpg
    LR4.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 120

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics