Tire Styling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully by next spring I won't have to worry about floor jacks ever again, since I will be putting one of these in my detached garage that is being built right now. Good for 10,000lbs.

Very nice. I wish I could do that. My garage is fairly large, floor space wise, but is not very high ceilings.

If we ever build a new place it will have a much more serious garage and a two post lift like that.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I wish I could do that. My garage is fairly large, floor space wise, but is not very high ceilings.

If we ever build a new place it will have a much more serious garage and a two post lift like that.

Well, our house has a 2-car attached garage. It has tall ceilings but not too wide or deep. This is a new, detached structure 34' deep by 22' wide.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully by next spring I won't have to worry about floor jacks ever again, since I will be putting one of these in my detached garage that is being built right now. Good for 10,000lbs.

21638_700x700.jpg
I am drooling. We have one of these in Utah, but I barely ever drive my LR4 there.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lift or the 'vette? :wink:

How do you get to Utah?
The lift! :) I am way too young for a corvette (hahahaha).

My father-in-law has a huge ranch on a compound with lots of awesome garages and everything the do-it-yourself mechanic would ever want. I am driving my new LR4 there in a couple months.

We typically fly and then have our Tahoe and a truck there that we use. When we drive, then we use the Tahoe (back and forth to CA). I head out about once a month or so, where as my family is there about 2X a month.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lift! :) I am way too young for a corvette (hahahaha).

My father-in-law has a huge ranch on a compound with lots of awesome garages and everything the do-it-yourself mechanic would ever want. I am driving my new LR4 there in a couple months.

We typically fly and then have our Tahoe and a truck there that we use. When we drive, then we use the Tahoe (back and forth to CA). I head out about once a month or so, where as my family is there about 2X a month.

Nice! Must be a pretty cool place.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It wasnt enough to get the stock wheels off the ground... let alone the bigger ones. I had to use the included sissor jack.

Look for a floor jack with more than 20" of lift, preferably 27". Where are you jacking on the LR4?

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, these look great. They do not fall out, but they spin easily. I will just get some adhesive.. maybe a couple dots of super glue is all it will need.

IMG_20130826_171554_zps658a77c2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink