05- LR3 ->Water leakage after drive thru Car wash & Sunroof remote will not work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olatej1

Reaction score
3 Questions:
1) Could the water draining via the cowl into the cabin filter be the reason why i noticed condensation on the windshield directly above the Dash Board when truck was parked.(i have not checked to see if my cabin filter is wet or damp). On 1 occasion during winter, the inside of the windshield above dash board was frosted with ice overnight, not sure why that happened.

2) The Moon Roof still remains stuck. The remote button will not work. Tried the re-set 30 suggested by thread but nothing happened. Is there anything else i can do short of Going back to dealer? Dealer states charge for Diagnosis, then Labor and Part. Could a short have occurred i.e may fuse, wiring rotten/damp or corroded or not wrapped after dealer worked on it last time.(Out of Warranty, job done in 2009)

3) To re-set my service reminder interval after my oil change, should i just order the CanMate tool or Faultmate MSV2 from blackbox solutions in UK for $80 approx or anyway around beside Dealer

Trynian

Reaction score
3 Questions:
13) To re-set my service reminder interval after my oil change, should i just order the CanMate tool or Faultmate MSV2 from blackbox solutions in UK for $80 approx or anyway around beside Dealer

I beleive the Faultmate MSV2 is more like $1000, so it is cheaper to have the dealer or Indy shop do it for you.

I do not know if the CanMate can reset it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635