2000 RR Navigation System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbs600

Reaction score
Hello:

I have a 2000 Range Rover and recently ran into problems with the navigation system.

When I tired to use the system recently it said that the CD was not loaded. I went to the back of my truck and noticed that the CD was ejected. I put the CD back in went back to the front of my truck to see if there was any response, and nothing. Same problem. No CD present. Went back to the back of the truck and noticed that the CD had ejected itself. I tried turning the truck off and then back on… No effect.

I also noticed that after I click okay to the message that states that there’s no disc present, the only available option is to put the system to standby. Other than that, I have also noticed a red lettered “TMC” message on the bottom line status bar – it is exactly centered on the status line.

Any hints / recommendations on how I can get the system to hold the CD without ejecting it. Has anyone experienced the same before? If there is in fact a problem with the system – I just hope that the extended warranty would cover.

Thanks!

JJ

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM