2010 lr4 Bluetooth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Advantage of this over the Kinivo is you don't need to provide power - its draws from the usb plug and is tiny.. very minimalist install.

That’s a cool device worth checking out. However I would disagree that not needing power is its advantage over the Kinivo. It does require power...from the USB. So it is still plugged into two separate locations (USB and AUX) just like the Kinivo (12V port and AUX).

The apparent advantage of this over the Kinivo is that this doesn’t have an interface button. It simply adds BT to your vehicle which is the goal. That is an advantage as long as this device allows you to control your device from the steering wheel buttons; does it? I found the Kinivo convenient because I could easily (and without looking down) switch tracks, take calls, and summon Siri all by touch on a single button.

Bottom line, this seems to be a solid and inexpensive option for adding BT to “toothless” LR4s.

RoverGhost

Reaction score
The Bovee 1000 adapter seems like the easiest, but not cheap, way to get Bluetooth music and other audio but it doesn’t support phone audio. It’s what I have and it works great.

Phone audio directly pairs to Land Rover Bluetooth and use code 2121 to pair.

Bovee 1000 Bundle with RR iPod Integration Cable Kit for Range Rover, Land Rover, Jaguar Wireless Audio Interface Car Kit for in car iPod Integration https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9EQ5P...abc_80WXVC35T21P7FMKPDQC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Sound quality from Bovee is very good if your pod is using high quality auido too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut