2010 Range Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently own a 2005 LR3 and am thinking of purchasing a 2010 Range Rover Supercharged. Opinions on these? Lots of maintainence? Reliability? I really appreciate opinions on this.

JMC08

Reaction score
My 2011 has been great...with the exception of a few issues. I have had the dvd player replaced for the rear seat entertainment and I had to bring it in to have the surround camera/blind spot monitoring system repaired twice. Also, the rear door weatherstrips were rubbing on the door skins, causing the paint to wear off and surface rust to accumulate. They had a body-shop repair the spots and install new weatherstrips on each of the rear doors. Otherwise, the truck has been mostly fantastic. Oil changes may be considered expensive to some as the 5.0 take full synthetic. I had the front brake pads and rotors replaced around 27,000 miles along with a brake system flush. Haven't touched the rears yet.

I have heard that the 2010+ Range Rovers are much more reliable than the older models, however the 2010 still is prone to a few more bugs than the 2011-2012 Range Rovers.

Ask for the service history records and a carfax.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM