2011 LR4 screens black but runs....Any help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikepa

Reaction score
As mentioned in my original post, I cleaned the sunroof drains which were draining slowly but the weather had been so dry last summer, the "what's different" pointed to the clogged AC drains as the culprit.

RE: MOST system, good suggestion. Thanks. I need to locate that and check it out.

I have watched a couple YT vid's within which a similar problem occurred. Both failing modules were CAN-bus related. Disconnecting them allowed the vehicle to be started. I tried disconnecting a few but did not have a comprehensive list or understanding of the CAN-bus and do not have a sniffer to troubleshoot. I now have a list of modules and am hoping to disconnect each, if possible, along with the MOST suggestion.

I would think this is not a unique problem but apparently those who may have suffered from it did not post on any Rover forums.

Another reason why working on my 2018 JLUR is so much easier. Lots of wrenching parties.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV