2011's in the showrooms...any one buy one yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GME2815

Reaction score
If so...did they add traffic to the satnav?

Other than some cosmetic things...anything else of note different?

Does the radio work any better?

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If so...did they add traffic to the satnav?

Other than some cosmetic things...anything else of note different?

Does the radio work any better?
I just picked up my '11 HSE Lux yesterday and only put 30 miles on it so I do not have an answer regarding your radio question.

I think the only traffic info is if you have a Sirius subscription enabled and I am not sure if this is a good as on some other vehicles for rerouting. (Audi Q5)

2011LR4LUX

Reaction score
I have my 2011 LR4 since August and fine out later that the packages has changed for 2011. You would think that you would ge more for 2011 but becareful. My 11' LUX did not come with Adaptive Headlights or Auto High Beam as part of the LUX package. 2011 made is an option call the "visual" package. Salesman was not even aware about this when he convinced me to by an 11' model becuase it was easier to fine. This is really stupid because you get more for you money for 10' models?

LR4mywife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess we're glad we got an 2010 then! Our does have the adaptive lighting, and auto high beam assist (which we really, really like!), but does not have the auto mirror folding feature. We almost held off and waited for the 11's, but got such a good deal on a 10, that we thought, "why wait"! Now it seems like a very smart move, and we saved some cash to boot!

Cheers,

Joe

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you who own the 2011 LR4 -- can you check if you have voice activation? I have a blank black button below the green and red telephone buttons. On the Land Rover site, the picture of the steering wheel shows the third button to be a person talking (for voice activation). I just picked up the car during my lunch hour so didn't have a lot of time to play with it yet to see if that third "blank" button does anything.

For the record, I have the 2011 LR4 HSE Lux with Vision Assist package.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635