2012 LR4 at Cost—anyone get a deal on their 2012?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But then, by way of full disclosure, I would need to put another bumper sticker on my Prius that says: "Don't be Impressed by my MPG -- my other car is a Land Rover!"

****! And BTW, the Prius is in the back of my LR4!!

Last edited:

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This whole "my other car is a Prius" thing is just too bloody embarrassing to comment on.

:rolleyes:

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This whole "my other car is a Prius" thing is just too bloody embarrassing to comment on.

:rolleyes:

You're the one who brought it up in the first place. This is becoming bizarro world. :stupid:

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It find it sad and unnerving when Land Rover owners consider plastering "My other car is a Prius" on the back of their LR4, failing to see that those 2 don't belong together

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It find it sad and unnerving when Land Rover owners consider plastering "My other car is a Prius" on the back of their LR4, failing to see that those 2 don't belong together

I am not sure I understand your statement/argument...

Are you saying that owning an LR4 and a Prius is wrong/strange/bizzare i.e. the two cars don't belong in the same garage?
Or are you saying that putting a "My other car is a Prius" sticker on an LR4 is strange/unecessarily-apologetic?

Just trying to understand whether you are opposed to (a) Prius ownership (b) Joint Prius and LR4 ownership (c) Putting "My other car is a Prius" sticker on an LR4 (d) something else.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Good joke? Bad joke? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but still a joke. Those two don't belong together? I used to say the same thing about a Doberman and a Chihuahua till I saw it with my own eyes (not pretty). Besides, as soon as gas hits $4 a gallon, I may be asking the guy who owns the Prius for a ride to work.

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand this at all. Different tools for different occasions. LR is great for certain expeditions. Prius is superior for commuting, errands, etc.

Would you hire a carpenter who's tool bag was filled only with hammers, or would you prefer the worker with a variety of tools for different jobs?

The bumper sticker was just a joke. Lighten up, people.

tom7

Reaction score
Ok guys,
I did not get a chance to check the situation with a deposit... Just picked it up yesterday:

IMG000622012011415390001-vi.jpg

Love it so far! 250 miles on a highway - no problem.

happy trails!!!!

my 2010 is the same color..... the boys @ manhattan dealership are really good!!!!

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
happy trails!!!!

my 2010 is the same color..... the boys @ manhattan dealership are really good!!!!

Thanks!
Actually I got it at Glen Cove dealer - great experience also!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72