2012 LR4 Bluetooth Audio skipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisp

Reaction score
I seem to have some relatively frequent bluetooth issues with skipping audio when playing from my phone on my LR. This also seems to happen more on an iPhone than an Android Pixel I have.

Has anyone had experience with this? I was wondering if it's an antenna issue or maybe firmware?

mkenney725

Reaction score
I don't think it is you LR. It is a known issue with iOS. Happens on my current qx60 and it is really really annoying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I experience it (rarely, but it happens maybe 5% of the times I connect) with my Android phone as well - no matter where I place it in the car. When it happens, I usually turn Bluetooth off and back on on my phone, the handset re-pairs automatically with Land Rover and the issue goes away. It is so infrequent that it doesn't bother me much, but it does happen. I have to say that the issue seems to have diminished over time, as my phones got updated or replaced with newer models - currently a Samsung Note 7 from VZW.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9