I finally fixed the stall. I replaced "tank pressure" sensor LR015356. Though, on the scanner there were zero change in fuel pressure. It is located on the passenger side of the transmission behind a heat shield. There was zero change in electrical output to the driver module and tank pump. I too went thru the obstacle of swapping out HP pumps and verifying their timing via the vacuum pump. I even swapped out the tank pump and rail sensor when HP pumps did not remedy the stall. I could not figure how to uncouple the sensor from the line. I ended up bringing the line down a bit and away from the transmission in order to use shorty wrenches for the job. The sensor unscrews from the male quick connect insert. I did not think I had fixed it since none of the specs had changed in live data. Yet, it runs great now. I am still shocked it stopped stalling. The reason I changed that sensor was due to a YouTube video I saw of a gentlemen teaching a class about the LR 5.0 fuel issues. He mentions this sensor in regards to low pressure.