2012 V8 Gas LR4 P0087 Low Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is an Autologic video.

Oh, so last night I finally took the time to watch this video.

Afterwards, I went to the local sporting goods store and sized my mouth for a pistol. Eek.

BeemerNut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
avslash,
yes a pretty engine the 928's had. I recall they had FI issues plus the rest of the car having hard parts for.
Into air cooled with the wife's 69 912 plus owning dad's (RIP) 54 VW powered by 56 Porsche Speedster engine, trans and Speedster's big aluminum drum brakes. Dad installed the Speedster parts back in 1956 plus he was the original owner of the 54 Bug.

Hey ryanjl, don't due anything rash, the news is already saturated with guns involved incidents already.

Heck only a couple days left in June to stock up on ammo with the new law July 1st only allowing anyone to purchase ammo only in the caliber of their registered only firearms.
"Should you own" a short or long arm weapon that has been in the family for several years be it purchased or given to not registered you CAN NOT but ammo for it unless it's the same caliber of another firearm which is registered. Stock up time, save all the brass for later reloading would be a good idea. Already hard to find .30 caliber like used in a M1 Carbine. Already have reloading equipment in several calibers. A lot of steel shot available vs lead which an old Winchester model 12 requires a diet of as example......~~=o&o>......

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
avslash,
yes a pretty engine the 928's had. I recall they had FI issues plus the rest of the car having hard parts for.
Into air cooled with the wife's 69 912 plus owning dad's (RIP) 54 VW powered by 56 Porsche Speedster engine, trans and Speedster's big aluminum drum brakes. Dad installed the Speedster parts back in 1956 plus he was the original owner of the 54 Bug.

Hey ryanjl, don't due anything rash, the news is already saturated with guns involved incidents already.

Heck only a couple days left in June to stock up on ammo with the new law July 1st only allowing anyone to purchase ammo only in the caliber of their registered only firearms.
"Should you own" a short or long arm weapon that has been in the family for several years be it purchased or given to not registered you CAN NOT but ammo for it unless it's the same caliber of another firearm which is registered. Stock up time, save all the brass for later reloading would be a good idea. Already hard to find .30 caliber like used in a M1 Carbine. Already have reloading equipment in several calibers. A lot of steel shot available vs lead which an old Winchester model 12 requires a diet of as example......~~=o&o>......

d@mn. There are a lot of things I love about CA, but the firearms laws there are beyond whacked.

On a side note, this is the new sticker I had printed up for my LR4. Most of my favorite things in life. RocknRoll, firearms, and Rovers. I just need to find a way to work beer in there somewhere...

Guns_N_Rovers2a.jpg

BeemerNut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
d@mn. There are a lot of things I love about CA, but the firearms laws there are beyond whacked.

On a side note, this is the new sticker I had printed up for my LR4. Most of my favorite things in life. RocknRoll, firearms, and Rovers. I just need to find a way to work beer in there somewhere...

View attachment 9757

Fat fingers my bad.

Last edited:

BeemerNut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great decal and yes yes one must add "and Bier" to it to be a great American.

The ocean's a 30 minute drive away, mountains, forests or the eastern high Sierra desert plains all within a few hrs drive or bike ride away. Take you pick of adventures, motorcycle riding out and away from the congested city life and traffic. Oh the perfect weather where I live.

Your correct with Kalifornia's wacked out gun laws, just when you thought it can't get worse it will. Wacko politicians do not know a thing about guns including looking into the dangerous end of them.
Already have tons of once fired brass in all my calibers collected over the years.
What's next, banning bullets, primers and powder for reloaders? Anyone hear what's planned next in their state?
Has me thinking as well the gun shops worried next if reloading equipment and supplies will be next on the hit list? Sounds like a big business black market business ready to sprout and flourish. Buying ammo in bulk mail away, that's now gone.
Time to stock up on extra dies and brass sizing dies in all the calibers I "MIGHT" own?
I overheard conversations then asked at the gun shop yesterday about the .30 M1 Carbine's if it can be legally owned, was told it was grandfathered in allowing M1 Carbine's to be legally owned including up to 30 round magazines. Same for pistols holding over 10 rounds as the large capacity law has been struck down. Mr. Browning High Power should like that law changed back to high capacity as legal. More research on this matter required to be legally safe at my end.
Hell back in the late 50's NRA offered Carbines to its members for $58 each in mint condition, also .30 Carbine military ammo in bulk being sold dirt cheap. Saving the brass was the trick for later reloading, brass traps anyone?
Just for laughs I then asked about a legally owned and registered open bolt Mac 10 to see the gun shop's reaction was?
Was told a "legally owned Mac 10's registered to the owner only and can not be transfered to anyone else including directly to any family member like father to son, "it can not be legally transfered at all".
Another question for laughs at the shop I asked "I need ammo for my Street Sweeper" it was a joke with everone around me was laughing on that one with several I was told later do have Street Sweepers as a keeper item. Not some street punk types but very straight gun owners just having what was sold to the public legally. Just don't break into their houses or others that roam around the local gun shops.

Best part is having a good wife that allows me to own 10 motorcycles plus she likes to shoot, don't **** her off i'm thinking but yup she's a keeper.
Take care everyone and be safe over this coming 4th of July. Well chat later you crazy loyal LR owners. I'm in that group, 20 1/2 years and counting a 95 D1.....~~=o&o>.......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV