2013 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winegrower

Reaction score
Looking at the GAP II tools. Joey,wWhich model did you purchase? I just connected my Toptak and it was useless.

LB Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I believe the one you want is the basic GAP IID Tool 'Bluetooth' which is for use on one vehicle at a time (VIN locked). It can be moved to a new vehicle at anytime (small fee to GAP) and I vaguely recall that one can have additional vehicles added by paying a license fee for each. I don't think you would need the 'Pro' model unless you were planning to set up 'shop'. I purchased mine from 'Lucky8 Off Road'. Below is a link to the device on their site. It appears to be a few dollars less than GAP and they ship free (also didn't charge sales tax). They have discounted them in the past...mine was $428 on 'black Friday' sale last year...you might want to ask. Also peruse the rest of the site while you are there...lots of interesting stuff. I'm pretty sure you will find it useful and be pleased with it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72