2013-MY Rumors/Facts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'd love for them to bring back the original silver, the Zambezi Silver.
This color was perfect for LR3 till they messed it up and turned into more bluish Zermatte silver.
I just saw the indus silver, its ok but not quite like the original zambezi which had a subtle brightness and beige hint to it over the other silvers.

Another color that i really dig is the old Discovery (series II) Champagne/silver color (not sure what the official name was).

Last edited:

NickLR4

Reaction score
what do you guys think of this picture?

discovery.jpg

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I wonder if this will be the next generation.

Hoyas06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the pic online a while ago and have to say I really like it; I hope it is what the next-gen looks like. Further proves the LR4/Disco is a timeless design and can be updated relatively easily every few years while still maintaining its trademark look.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the C Pillar forward I give it a thumbs up! I'm not a fan of the sloped rear, akin to the Range Rover line. Keep it vertical in the rear. It's more functional that way.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the C Pillar forward I give it a thumbs up! I'm not a fan of the sloped rear, akin to the Range Rover line. Keep it vertical in the rear. It's more functional that way.

+1 on sloped vs vertical rear. Vertical is the Disco's trademark look

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9