2014 LR4 from Frankfurt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR34

Reaction score
I think those pics look better than the blue LR4 in the 2014 thread. But I still don't like the squarish surround for the fog lights. I wonder if those tail lights would fit a 2013 because I would think about getting them (except they probably cost $400 each). I think the tail lights are huge and on my black '13 this may help them blend in more.

Hopefully, the 2014 US model keeps the VB like JD Power mentioned.

abok

Reaction score
I think those pics look better than the blue LR4 in the 2014 thread. But I still don't like the squarish surround for the fog lights.

I toally agree. "Live" photos look much better than official ones.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think those pics look better than the blue LR4 in the 2014 thread. But I still don't like the squarish surround for the fog lights. I wonder if those tail lights would fit a 2013 because I would think about getting them (except they probably cost $400 each). I think the tail lights are huge and on my black '13 this may help them blend in more.

Hopefully, the 2014 US model keeps the VB like JD Power mentioned.
I sort of like the tail lights as well, I think they will look great on my Fuji With with black design package.

94speedster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why can't we get the Diesel that yields 35+mpg???

Our 28 months from new 2011 now has 73k on the odometer, and I am tired of paying $600+/month in gas bills...

-B

TangoRed

Reaction score
That's not 35mpg on the U.S. cycle, just FYI. Official word is that the diesel would be too expensive to federalize. Shame.

94speedster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not 35mpg on the U.S. cycle, just FYI. Official word is that the diesel would be too expensive to federalize. Shame.

Sure - if I run the proper math, it comes out to 23mpg using the US scale. I'll take it!

-B

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635