2014 Range Rover Sport Final Spy Shot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

festus

Reaction score
27k miles and no issues with my vision assist. I use it frequently when parking.

Less than 100 miles on my custom ordered LR4 and I have blue screens on two of my cameras :hmpf: Will be bringing it in to the dealership in the next couple of weeks.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Less than 100 miles on my custom ordered LR4 and I have blue screens on two of my cameras :hmpf: Will be bringing it in to the dealership in the next couple of weeks.

Geez, that's sad. Is LR offering this in the next gen RR and RRS?

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Wish you luck gettin it resolved!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've noticed my RRS is a bit wider than my LR4, so getting in and out of the garage requires me to be more careful.

It's a trompe l'oeil... the Sport is actually a bit narrower than the LR4. It only looks wider because it's more squat, and shorter. :wink: I had the opposite issues when parking the LR4, after driving a Sport for so many years my butt kept sticking out of the garage for a few weeks. :biggrin:

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a trompe l'oeil... the Sport is actually a bit narrower than the LR4. It only looks wider because it's more squat, and shorter. :wink: I had the opposite issues when parking the LR4, after driving a Sport for so many years my butt kept sticking out of the garage for a few weeks. :biggrin:

:)

Umbertob, have you posted pics of your LR4 on the board? I'd love to see it.

PS - The range rover dudes on the dark side forum are a tough crowd to please... (shrug)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:)

Umbertob, have you posted pics of your LR4 on the board? I'd love to see it.

PS - The range rover dudes on the dark side forum are a tough crowd to please... (shrug)
Hey Count,

His LR4 is absolutely beautiful - pretty darn nice.

Wait till you see it!

-David

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nah, in general they're good kids. It's a Range Rover Sport forum though, so you must expect some stuck up, better-than-thou, bling-o-rama jerkoffs to chime in and tell you how unworthy your ride is without $10K 22" rims every now and then... Different crowd compared to the LR4 forum, that's for sure. Disregard those, the majority of contributors there - the long timers especially - are sweethearts and extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

I posted some photos of my LR4 back when I first got it (scroll down a bit): http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23584&page=10

, and after I replaced the stock rims with Compomotive 18s: http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23947&page=2

This weekend I am finally getting my rock sliders and fuel tank / tranny skid plates installed by the fellows at Tactical 4x4, will post more photos after that.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, in general they're good kids. It's a Range Rover Sport forum though, so you must expect some stuck up, better-than-thou, bling-o-rama jerkoffs to chime in and tell you how unworthy your ride is without $10K 22" rims every now and then... Different crowd compared to the LR4 forum, that's for sure. Disregard those, the majority of contributors there - the long timers especially - are sweethearts and extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

I posted some photos of my LR4 back when I first got it (scroll down a bit): http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23584&page=10

, and after I replaced the stock rims with Compomotive 18s: http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23947&page=2

This weekend I am finally getting my rock sliders and fuel tank / tranny skid plates installed by the fellows at Tactical 4x4, will post more photos after that.

Your LR4 is stunning... wow. Nicest one I've seen. Very, very tasteful. Your LR4 makes me want to have one again! I wish I could have both something like you have and my RRS. LR4 for journey's off the path and my RRS or dinner and a little off-roading in the city park. haha

Yeah, some of the kids over there are some of the rudest I've encountered in all my years and I used to run with the BMW M3 crowds... and we had our share but not as extreme. I have seen some posts from some great members as you've mentioned and have found a ton of stuff to help me along my new journey.

Thanks for the support. I feel like I'm between two lives right now. Leaving this one and entering a new one. Kind of weird feeling... especially since I've been on this board for a few years.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your LR4 is stunning... wow. Nicest one I've seen. Very, very tasteful. Your LR4 makes me want to have one again! I wish I could have both something like you have and my RRS. LR4 for journey's off the path and my RRS or dinner and a little off-roading in the city park. haha

Yeah, some of the kids over there are some of the rudest I've encountered in all my years and I used to run with the BMW M3 crowds... and we had our share but not as extreme. I have seen some posts from some great members as you've mentioned and have found a ton of stuff to help me along my new journey.

Thanks for the support. I feel like I'm between two lives right now. Leaving this one and entering a new one. Kind of weird feeling... especially since I've been on this board for a few years.
It's because of umbertob's Firenze Red LR4 that I greatly considered that color for my next LR4. His LR4 is beautiful - I love the red with black trim.

Sorry to hear the RRS folks are a bit rude. Just stay here - haha!

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's because of umbertob's Firenze Red LR4 that I greatly considered that color for my next LR4. His LR4 is beautiful - I love the red with black trim.

Sorry to hear the RRS folks are a bit rude. Just stay here - haha!

The Firenze Red looked so deep... had an amazing lacquer finish to it... very nice color.

Yeah, I like it over here. :bandit:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72