2014 Range Rover Sport - NY Autoshow Next Month

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I have to disagree with the menacing description. That front looks more like an everyday SUV now than an iconic RAnge Rover. It looks soft and emasculated to me. I really hope the LR5 or disco 5 keeps some semblance of squareness and not another Victoria beckham inspiration.
I completely agree.

I think the new vehicles will be brilliantly made, but I just can't look past the soft design and shift away from iconic looks.

This is all the more reason to go with a 2013 or 2014 LR4 - before they make changes to the Discovery!!!

-David

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys have to admit though that this render looks pretty hot...

Think of this with a roofrack, some driving lamps... headlight and rear light guards.

Me like.

Attachments

• RangeRoverSport2redesign_zps80bd160c.jpg
    RangeRoverSport2redesign_zps80bd160c.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 43

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys have to admit though that this render looks pretty hot...

Think of this with a roofrack, some driving lamps... headlight and rear light guards.

Me like.
I definitely don't hate it, but I still am not fond of the wrap-around head and tail lights.

I saw a 2013 Range Rover in Hollister (yes, actually off roading) on Saturday and it was brilliant, though still way too soft in design.

A friend of mine is ordering one, but waiting for body panels to be available to change the look to be more like the previous models.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635