2015 LR4/Discovery 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. The wheels are the XXV special 20". I don't care for the wood steering wheel myself though I have had them in the past. A couple of the In Control apps may have been nice but I will certainly live without them.

Other than that it looks just like mine. Literally. Except for the word Discovery instead of Land Rover. Bronze with Arabica. Very nice choice to show off their newest model year! ;-)

gamh2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to know they are keeping the design for 2015. Short wish list: bring back the V8, standard locking differential. Wood steering wheel nice if standard but love full leather one. I also would like if they can upgrade previous LR4 models with the LR Apps but can live w/o it as well. How about more interior color options such as the Ebony/Tan and Ebony/Pimento combinations you find in the RRS?

eye.surgeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. The wheels are the XXV special 20". I don't care for the wood steering wheel myself though I have had them in the past. A couple of the In Control apps may have been nice but I will certainly live without them.

Other than that it looks just like mine. Literally. Except for the word Discovery instead of Land Rover. Bronze with Arabica. Very nice choice to show off their newest model year! ;-)

Discovery badging is Euro only.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bring back the v8 and give us the options to choose the wheels design between trims. Like I really like the 2013 19 inch HSE LUX wheels which for 2014 are available only in HSE trim, I dont care much about the current LUX wheel design, seems like from 2010 model year.

Soda

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree with everything you said. The InControl apps would have been nice; especially if one of them was a remote start (I don't think they have that). I don't care for wood steering wheels and I like the wheels on the black package that I got on mine.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally not too interested in the MY15 apps, at least I wouldn't miss them in my 2014.

CarPlay would be very important to me, once that's released hopefully there will be a way to integrate it into older infotainment systems (but i doubt it).

Just emailed my dealer. My MY14 is on order scheduled to be delivered in sept - same date the article says 2015 will begin arriving. Don't see see the factory building both model years at the same time, and the delivery dates are so similar I'm wondering what is happening with current orders.

Last edited:

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Running boards standard? :stupid: That is one of the first things I would like trash going off road. And they get my pants dirty when I climb out of the car. I understand they are very useful for people who don't go off road and how are shorter in stature. So make it an option. But standard? Evidently they are often requested. And I need to remember that they probably sell more of these things in Asia for city use than they sell in NA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM