2015 LR4 grille color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain the parts are available and the repair shop simply ordered the wrong ones and did the installation without asking if it was ok.
I will call my dealer and ask about this in the next couple days.
It seems absurd...

theman

Reaction score
I'm pretty certain the parts are available and the repair shop simply ordered the wrong ones and did the installation without asking if it was ok.
I will call my dealer and ask about this in the next couple days.
It seems absurd...

I called LRNA and another dealer. Both corroborated, though the dealer said he had no 13s through his shop that required any front end repair or replace.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should have gotten an letter spacing template with that front emblem right?

I believe. LAND and ROVER come mounted in separate templates, which you must align and space manually on the hood. The letters within the words are spaced and aligned correctly, but the 2 words aren't.

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if you can get the templates for "Discovery" like they use everywhere else in the world except in the US

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would call it BS, that they do not have parts for 2013 LR. any more. I believe
there are some regulations that require manufacturer to make parts for several years even though they do not make a particular car any longer.
It looks like they did not have 2013 parts in stock and put new design parts on your truck.
I am one of those who does not like 2014/15 changes.
Like Umbero , I remember someone posting about changes in headlight design fo 2014 and that the new high beam lights were not so powerful.
Could someone confirm this info?

Last edited:

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if you can get the templates for "Discovery" like they use everywhere else in the world except in the US

Yes, I stripped my LR4 and V8 badges and bought a black lettered "Discovery 4" badge from an eBay shop selling LR parts. Got the "Land Rover" hood lettering replaced in black too.

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I for one would be thrilled to have my local dealer update the look of my D3. I've never heard of this before, I guess it's possible that they didn't have parts but what if you didn't want the upgrade? Would they take it back to '13 when they did have parts in stock?

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I stripped my LR4 and V8 badges and bought a black lettered "Discovery 4" badge from an eBay shop selling LR parts. Got the "Land Rover" hood lettering replaced in black too.
How hard was it to install?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo