Almost 2 years now...Still in love with my LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on the forum for some time now...expecting baby #2 any day now, but I just wanted to say to anyone lurking on here and considering the LR4, that you should go for it! Mine is a 2011 and almost 2 years old this May and I could not LOVE IT MORE! It has been completely problem free and is THE best driving vehicle we have ever ever owned. It fits EVERYTHING and since I am about to have two car seats in the back seat, I couldn't be happier. I know my needs and uses for the LR4 aren't the same as everyone elses, but I just have to shout out about how perfect and dependable and amazing this truck has been. If I have it my way, I will drive a Land Rover LR4 for the rest of my life, unless my husband decides that he just MUST reward me with a Range Rover ;-) LOL.... Seriously though, I don't think a RR would fit everything we need it to fit the way my LR4 does.

So anyway, just thought I'd post about my experiences and my ZERO regret in buying this vehicle. I still get a thrill from walking out of the grocery store and seeing her sitting there shining in the sun...she is always the most gorgeous car in the parking lot....SO MUCH PRIDE!! :)

All the best!

Last edited:

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great feedback (we don't get the input from too many women on these forums.) Best wishes for your upcoming delivery of a healthy and beautiful baby! 3 little kids is the main reason why I switched from Range Rover Sport to LR4 when I decided to get a new car last year, and I don't regret the switch for a second. Even though my wife's car does the majority of the kids' hauling on weekdays, it is nice being able to fit all the troops in mine and going anywhere we want on weekends, and I mean anywhere.

I guess I am trying to say you can go ahead and make one more baby right away if you want, no problem, they fit fine. :smile: And, should you get twins or triplets next (don't laugh... it happened to us), a new fancy schmanzy Range Rover isn't gonna cut it either, the LR4 is the only vehicle in the lineup with 7 seats. :biggrin:

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey UGAGirl!!!

So nice to hear from you!!! It's been awhile. Congratulations on the new coming-soon baby! ;-)

I've been wondering where you have been. I still love my LR4 too!!!

-David

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is so refreshing to hear good feedback about LR! I have 10 year old twins and a third row is a must. Very few vehicles offer that choice short of going for a minivan. My wife has the smaller LR2 but jumps in my LR4 everytime she needs to haul the twins and carpool. We thought about the Evoque for her but decided to give it a few years to see if any bugs need to be fixed. The RR is a more stylish truck than the LR4, but that third row is a deal breaker. Something has to be said about the "my family feels safe" factor while driving that truck. Like many here, I love mine too, it is my second and for sure not my last.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love mine too. Just rolled past 20k with no issues. Original tires and brakes too!

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey UGAGirl!!!

So nice to hear from you!!! It's been awhile. Congratulations on the new coming-soon baby! ;-)

I've been wondering where you have been. I still love my LR4 too!!!

-David

Hi Finlayforprez!! Great to hear from you too!! Hope all is well with you and thank you so much for the Congrats! Less than two weeks left :) So glad your still love you LR4 too!!

Last edited:

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love mine too. Just rolled past 20k with no issues. Original tires and brakes too!

I should have mentioned that....I'm at 25K miles, 2 years, and original tires and brakes too!! Love love love! I've even named her, Mandy the Landy! And I have NEVER named a car before!! :proud:

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great feedback.. and more blessings to come with baby number 2

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have mentioned that....I'm at 25K miles, 2 years, and original tires and brakes too!! Love love love! I've even named her, Mandy the Landy! And I have NEVER named a car before!! :proud:
Hehe! ;-) that's awesome.

Keep us posted about the new baby - best of luck!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72